- 1968 Fouga CM170 for sale .
- Ex French Air Force aerobatic team with Turbomeca Marbore VI engines. S/N 546 . featured in " Les chevaliers du ciel " 1970 TV series.
- Pictured in "Le fouga sous toutes ses couleurs " page 49. Reinforced wings, elevators/rudders, pressurized hydraulic reservoir. 12 years inspection performed in accordance with CAH100.
- All new hydraulic, fuel, oil, pressure & static hoses. All seals replaced on both engines for preventive maintenance. Certified and current in phase II status. Pitot/static/transponder check performed 06/2011. One of the "Real" lowest engine time in the US. Safety of having two engines.
- The only Fouga flying under the new operating limitations Group 4 of the 8130-2G authorized to fly in TCA group B with no radius limitations, no need to reapply for operating limitations or maintenance program in case of change of ownership and can carry passenger. Date of new operating limitations issued: 12/15/2011.
Dont invest in a project who would take you at the end of a couple of months or years more than this Fouga ready to fly to your airport and more money.